Effective Date: September 10, 2023
At Daily Finance Guides, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Daily Finance Guides website if such claims are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
Notice of Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a written notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Response to Notices
Upon receipt of a valid notice, Daily Finance Guides will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. This may include the removal of the infringed material from our website.
If material you have posted to our site has been removed due to a copyright claim and you believe the removal was incorrect, you can file a counter-notification. This should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and where the material was located online before it was removed or access was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your area and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice.
Designated Copyright Agent
Changes to DMCA Page
Daily Finance Guides reserves the right to modify the contents of this page at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.